Sunday 28 March 2010

Is it a lipstick? Is it a gloss? No, it’s Clarins’ new Crystal Lip Balm!



You might think that after years of using and reviewing beauty products, I would have developed some kind of beauty-related compassion fatigue. But no, every now and then a product comes out that’s so clever / innovative / beautiful, it has me leaping around the office like a madman. Which is exactly what happened when I received Clarins’ gorgeous new Crystal Lip Balms. Part of the summer Instant Sun range, they’re translucent lip balms in the form of a bullet lipstick that have the sheer finish of a light gloss. I haven’t seen a product like it before and I think they’ll be a huge summer hit for Clarins.


Clarins Crystal Lip Balm, £15.50, available nationwide from May 2010

2 comments:

  1. These look fab - do you think they would last long? (i mean in the tube, not on the lips!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think so - they're quite solid, so I imagine they'd last as long as a normal lippie. Love them! Jx

    ReplyDelete